The Arduino compatible shield board overlays text on analog video, using the Maxim MAX7456 on-screen display chip. This board allows easy overlay of text onto an analog video signal, NTSC or PAL. Connect this board to your favorite Arduino processor board to get started.
- Overlays text on NTSC or PAL video
- Generates internal video in NTSC or PAL mode when no input video is connected
- 256 user-defined characters or pictographs in EEPROM
- 12 x 18 pixel character size
- Test points for video loss, video horizontal sync, video vertical sync, and clock output
- Input voltage 5V
- Dimensions: 2.7x 2.1
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: