UartSBee V4 is a compact USB to serial adapter equipped with BEE (20pin 2.0mm) sockets. With integrated FT232 IC, It can be used for programming or communicating with MCU applications. On the other hand, you may connect your PC to various wireless applications via the BEE compatible modules.
- Reset button for BEE modules
- 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- 3.3V and 5V IO compatible
- USB 2.0 protocol
- BitBang mode ready
- USB Serial adapter to communicate with TTL/CMOS level Serial devices
- Programmer for Arduino and compatible boards
- USB Adapter of BEE modules for PC wireless function
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: