Seeeduino Ethernet is a compact and multifunctional development platform, which merges data logging and processing, device control and Ethernet communication together into one. It's armed with a MEGA328P chip and a Wiz5100: the former provides an Arduino controlling style and the latter provides TCP and UDP Ethernet communication ability. Plus integrated SD card module, it's convenient and neat for remote data logging, processing or transferring via network.It has minimal height RJ45 port and power jack to suit most of existing Arduino Shields. Two Grove ports are included to enable easy extensions of sensors and actuators.
- Integrating predominant features of Arduino,Ethernet Shield and SD Card Shield
- Arduino controlling style
- Standard RJ45 Ethernet jack
- Indicator LEDs for internet connection
- Easy to access reset button
- Support up to 4 TCP/UDP network connections at the same time
- Support Micro SD card
- Operating voltage: 7 VDC - 13 VDC (9VDC Recommended)
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: