With a black belt cross its upper case, it looks like a armed head of a robot! Why dont you put on two laser eyes for it and turn it into a frightening weapon! Inside the case, we have set two hooks for you to clasp your circuits tightly. And tada, a big hole has been cut out in advanced in case of peripherals. Here are some details about this case:
- Inner dimension: 52x106x156mm; Out dimension: 56x110x160mm; Thickness: 2mm; four Screw holes : 94mmx130mm, Inner board: 42x84mm
- Color: a white upper case with a black belt and a blue button case.
- Made of thick plastic
- 4 screws are needed to fix the upper and the button
- A piece of plastic is used to cover the hole for peripherals
- Another 4 short screws are prepared in case of fixing some components inside the case