The RetroCade is an open source MegaWing for the Papilio Pro that allows you to make some totally radical MIDI music straight from your FPGA board. This is an extremely flexible synthisizer that both musicians and hackers will love! The RetroCade can be used with any external MIDI control interface or your favorite audio sequencing software but there is a built in custom VST (Virtual Studio Technology) dashboard which gives you visual control over all the various parameters the MegaWing has to offer.
- 2x Stereo Audio Jacks with 18 bit Delta Sigma DAC
- MIDI In, Out, Through
- uSD Card for MOD, MIDI, YM, SID, and config files
- MicroJoystick 4 directions, Select
- 16x2 LCD Display
- 16 Analog inputs for sliders and knobs
- 16 Digital inputs for switches and peripherals