OpenSegment makes it easy to add a large 7-segment display to your project. Because larger 7-segment displays pull more power than a microcontroller is able to drive directly, the OpenSegment has 8 PNP and 4 NPN transistors in order to drive the segments at their maximum brightness!
- On-board Transistors Allow Display to Run at Full Brightness
- Serial Commands Available to Adjust Brightness, Baud Rate, and I2C Address
- Individual Control for Digits and Decimal Points
- Arduino Compatible with FTDI Header
- Built-in Meter and Counter functions