Grove Solid State Relay is a non-contact electronic switch module that has relay features. Based on SONY S208T02, it has a maximum output of 250VAC/4A, with a switching speed less than 10ms. This module is equipped with acrylic base and a piece of insulation paper in between, for users safety. The featured LED indicates that the relay is on. It can be widely used in various areas such as computer peripheral interfaces, temperature/speed/light adjustment, servo control, petrochemical, medical instrumentations, financial devices, coal, meters, traffic signals, etc.
- Compatible with both 3.3V and 5V control level
- Low switching latency10ms
- LED on-state indicator
- Featured radiator provide better stability
- Acrylic base and insulation paper increase safety performance
- Grove compatible
- Operations that require low-latency switching, e.g. stage light control
- Devices that require high stability, e.g. medical devices, traffic signals
- Situations that require explosion-proof, anticorrosion, moisture-proof, e.g. coal, chemical industries.
Please visit ourwiki
pagefor more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum