This module is based on the color sensor TCS3414CS with digital output I2C. Based on the 8*2 array of filtered photodiodes and 16-bits analog-to-digital converters, you can gain the color chromaticity of ambient light or the color of objects. Of the 16 photodiodes, 4 have red filters, 4 have green filters, 4 have blue filters and 4 have no filter(clear). With the synchronization input pin, external pulsed light source can provides precise synchronous conversion control.
- Grove compatible interface
- 16-Bit digital output with I 2C at 400 kHz
- SYNC Input Synchronizes Integration Cycle to Modulated Light Sources
- Operating temperature range -40Cto 85C
- Programmable interrupt function with User-Defined Upper and lower threshold settings
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: