The Grove - CO2 Sensor module is infrared CO2 sensor high sensitivity and high resolution. Infrared CO2 sensor MH-Z16 Is a general-purpose, small sensors , the use of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) Present in the principle of the air CO2 Detect , with good selectivity, oxygen- dependent , long life? built-in temperature sensor, temperature compensation ?with UART output , easy to use. It can be widely used in HVAC and indoor air quality monitoring , industrial process monitoring and security , agriculture and livestock production process monitoring.
- Measuring the range of 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Resolution of 1 PPM 0-2000 parts per million (PPM)
- Accuracy of 200 PPM
- A Warm - up time 3 minutes
- Response Time <90s
- Operating temperature 0 to 50?
- Operating Humidity 0% ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature - 20-60?
- Operating Voltage4.5 V to 6 V DC
- The Current maximum Current of less than 100 ma, the average Current of less than 50 ma
- Output mode UART
Please visit our wiki
page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum