This Grove-Barometer Sensor features a Bosch BMP085 high-accuracy chip to detect barometric pressure and temperature. It can widely measure pressure ranging from 300hPa to 1100hPa, AKA +9000m to -500m above sea level, with a super high accuracy of 0.03hPa(0.25m) in ultra-high resolution mode.
The chip only accepts 1.8V to 3.6V input voltage. However, with outer circuit added, this module becomes compatible with 3.3V and 5V, therefore it can be used on Arduino/Seeeduino or Seeeduino Stalker without modification.
- Wide pressure range
- Grove compatible interface (3.3V or 5V)
- I2C interface
- Fully calibrated
- Low power consumption: 5A at 1 sample/sec. in standard mode
- Low noise:
- 0.06hPa(0.5m) in ultra-low power mode
- 0.03hPa(0.25m) in ultra-high resolution mode
- Possibility to lower to 0.1m(rms noise)
- Enhancement of GPS navigation
- Indoor and outdoor navigation
- Leisure and sports
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication(rise/sink speed)
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: