Alcohol sensor is semiconductor sensor for alcohol detection. It has good sensitivity and fast response to alcohol, suitable for portable alcohol detector.
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~120 mA (heater on)
- Detection Gas: Alcohol
- Concentration: 20-1000ppm Alcohol
- Interface: 1 TTL compatible input (SEL), 1 TTL compatible output (DAT)
- Dimension: 402012mm
- Heater Voltage: 0.9V 0.1V AC or DC
- Heater Current: 12020mA
- Alcohol level over-limit alarm
- Stand-alone/background sensing device
- Environmental monitoring equipment
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: