Based on the excellent ADXL-345, this digital 3-axis accelerometer has excellent EMI protection. Its variable output makes it suitable for a wide range of applications:
- HDD shock protection
- Vibration sensor
- Game controller input
- Smart vehicles
- Anywhere you need to obtain motion-sensing orientation information.
The excellent sensitivity (3.9mg/LSB @2g) provids high-precision output up to 16g.
The sensor is utilizes a 4-pin Grove interface (3-5VDC) for easy connectivity with your standard Arduino device or Seeed Stalker.
- Wide power range DC3V to 5V
- Grove module
- 3 axis sensing
- High sensitivity
- Small, low-profile package: 14-Terminal LGA
- Low power 0.1 A in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: