Libelium is offering new technical support channels, to contact with de Technical Support team to solve any issue our doubt please contact with your sales agent or visit our contact site

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Maximum number of sensors that can work simultaneously
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:54 am 

I bought ehealth V2 and I faced many problems with the sensors and the communication modules and now I would like to buy MySignals but there are some information I need to know before I buy it:

1. What is the maximum number of sensors that can work simultaneously in mySignal HW?
2. What is the maximum number of sensors that can work simultaneously in mySignal SW?
3. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously in mySignal HW
4. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously in mySignal SW
5. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal HW
6. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal SW
7. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal HW
8. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal SW
9. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal HW
10. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal SW
11. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal HW
12. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal SW
13. Can I send the sensor data to a local server using mySignal HW
14. Can I send the sensor data to a local server using mySignal SW

Post subject: Re: Maximum number of sensors that can work simultaneously
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:45 am 

Hello suha86,

1. What is the maximum number of sensors that can work simultaneously in mySignal HW?
5. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal HW
7. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal HW

You can develop your own code in order to integrate all the sensors but the processor memory is limited.We have not BLE sensors example codes with bluetooth communication. You can find all the information in the tutorial.

2. What is the maximum number of sensors that can work simultaneously in mySignal SW?
4. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously in mySignal SW
6. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal SW
8. Name the sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal SW

You can use all the sensors as the same time in standalone general mode. You can not use BLE sensors with bluetooth communication. You can find all the information in the tutorial.

9. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal HW

Blood pressure, SPO2, glucometer, bodyscale, EEG.

10. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Wifi in mySignal SW

Blood pressure, SPO2, glucometer, bodyscale.

11. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal HW
These sensors can not work using Bluetooth.

12. Name the Bluetooth enabled sensors that can work simultaneously while sending data using Bluetooth in mySignal SW
These sensors can not work using Bluetooth. We will improve this feature in new versions.

13. Can I send the sensor data to a local server using mySignal HW
Yes.

14. Can I send the sensor data to a local server using mySignal SW
Yes, using an APP or using the web server data.

Regards.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:06 am 

Thank you for the information but I have to tell you that you should stop telling people to refer to the tutorial every time they ask a question. If the information they are asking for was clear in the tutorial they would not have asked here.
I intentionally separated the question to get separate answers because I'm familiar with your habit of referring people to the tutorial.
For instance,

You can develop your own code in order to integrate all the sensors but the processor memory is limited.We have not BLE sensors example codes with Bluetooth communication. You can find all the information in the tutoria

Your reply doesn't really answer any of the above questions neither does the tutorial. I read the whole tutorial before posting those question and it did not clarify those questions at all.
I know you are busy but the answer for those questions(separate answers please) will help be decided whether to buy or not to buy the new kit.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:50 am 

Hello suha86,

Sorry about it. But this is a technical forum focused in solve hardware or software issues related to technical service. If you want product information you have availables all the tutorials and a chat service in our main page:
https://www.cooking-hacks.com/

The response about your questions is not unique.

If you can create your own firmware and improve it in order to connect all the sensor together, there is not hardware limitations. But we have not firmware implemented yet with all sensors working together because if you want to work with all sensors we have available MySignals SW.

You can find in the tutorial all the updated information and the different firmware combinations.

In MySignals Website and in the tutorial you can find too information about "Concurrent Sensor Readings"

MySignals SW:

- From any sensor (16) to one interface (TFT, BLE, WiFi)

MySignals HW:

- From one group of sensors (analog, UART, BLE) to one interface (TFT, BLE, WiFi)

Regards.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:27 am 

This line below is exactly what made me ask here in the forum.
From one group of sensors (analog, UART, BLE) to one interface (TFT, BLE, WiFi)

This line doesn't give any helpful information what are the analog sensors and what are the UART sensors. I know what are the Bluetooth-enabled sensor but I don't know if they can work while sending data using Bluetooth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:01 am 

Hi suha86,

Analog sensors: ECG, EMG, airflow, temperature, snore, gsr
UART/I2C: Position, blood pressure, glucometer, spirometer and SPO2.

Regards.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]