Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Re: Sensor Result not showing on MySignals TFT Screen
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:13 pm 

On the mySignals TFT IDE when I compiled and verified the sketch I can see the word temperature on the TFT monitor and when I attached the temperature sensor cable and try taken my temperature, I could see lines moving as though my temperature is actually been monitored, But is not given the temperature result. What am I doing wrong?

I need urgent help.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 am 

Hello boa,

we need more information in order to help you. Could you please post some photos of your hardware setup and the TFT showings values?

Regards

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm 

Hi thank you for the feedback. Please find attached the output from the TFT MySignals monitor result from Temperature sensor. The output is just a line of graph without reading result is this correct?

I thought temperature result should be numbers?

Secondly, could you help with how to use the MySignals APP. I downloaded it on iPhone after entering all the details it says "Can not find MySignals device. Please use the search button to search again." How do I install the APP to work?

Thirdly, to view the sensor result on the MySignals website how do I register myself and other people on the site to enable me see sensor result online.

Unable to add image here. I have sent the image to your colleague David.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:35 am 

Hello boa,

Quote:
Please find attached the output from the TFT MySignals monitor result from Temperature sensor. The output is just a line of graph without reading result is this correct?

I thought temperature result should be numbers?

yes, we have seen the image and this is the normal output. As you can see in the code "sensor_temperature_TFT" only "printGraphic" function is used. We provide the codes only as little examples of how to do different things, but it's the user who must write the final codes.

Quote:
Secondly, could you help with how to use the MySignals APP. I downloaded it on iPhone after entering all the details it says "Can not find MySignals device. Please use the search button to search again." How do I install the APP to work?

In order to send data via BLE to the APP you have to upload "Complex/BLE_APP_connection" to MySignals HW.

Quote:
Thirdly, to view the sensor result on the MySignals website how do I register myself and other people on the site to enable me see sensor result online.

My partner David has sent your credentials in order to enter in MySignals cloud, you have to enter them in the APP and in the website https://cloud.libelium.com/mysignals/.

Regards

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]