Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Sending data through Bluetooth or Wifi
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:57 am 

Good morning,
I'm working with MySignals HW. I want to send the data of my sensors from arduino to an mobile application using HC-05 module or Wifi. How can i do it ? (I need some code in arduino to make it working)

Thank you

Post subject: Re: Sending data through Bluetooth or Wifi
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:20 am 

Hello Nour_Neifar,

in order to configure and work with this module we have two examples in our library:
"Sensors/sensor_EEG_BT/sensor_EEG_basic_configuration"
"Sensors/sensor_EEG_BT/sensor_EEG_BT"

We hope it will be useful for you.

Regards

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:34 pm 

Good evening,

with MySignals HW v1, I'm getting data from wired and wirless sensors correctly in the tft LCD or the serial monitor of the arduino software.

I have succeeded in sending data from the shield to my own server with a wired communication.
Now i need to make this communication wirless using wirless modules (like HC-05,Wifi...) to send data to my server or my mobile application.
Should i connect those modules directly to the arduino uno or to the shield mysignals ?? If it is the shield mysignals, could you provide me with the code witch i should use to send data with the bluetooth module HC-05 to my server or my application !

Thank you in advance for helping.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:11 am 

Hello Nour_Neifar,

in order to send info to a mobile phone we recommend using BLE (Bluetooth 4.0). MySignals HW includes BLE112 module in order to do that, and we provide "MySignals_BLE" library to communicate with this module and some example codes.

You can also use HC-05 (BLE 2.0 or classic) and we have the examples that I already mentioned, we do not have a specific code to send information to a phone.

All the information and the codes that we have are in the tutorial and in the examples codes in the library. Now is the user who must write his own codes helping with these codes.

Regards

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 am 

Good morning,
thanks for your reply :)

I'm obliged to test all the Wireless communication like Wifi,Lora,Xbee to send data from mysignals to my own server ...

Now If i want to connect the esp8266 module or the xbee or other modules module should i connect them to the arduino (With cables ) or directly in their place like in the tutorial ?

Thank you

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:59 am 

Hello Nour_Neifar,

we have already answered you in your other thread:
viewtopic.php?f=59&t=10096

Regards

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:08 am 

Good afternoon

I have a mysignals Hw v2.0 card available a week ago and I have problems with the communication and the application, already linked does not detect which sensor is connected, and another question how many sensors could I have connected and get the data in the application at the same time.

Thank you very much

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 am 

Hello Juanka2634,

you can have all the sensors that the maximum sketch size of Arduino Uno allows you. Could you send a photo of your hardware setup in order to detect some problem?
What Arduino IDE version are you using?

Regards

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]