Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Calibration code
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:39 am 

Does anyone have any code they would like to share to calibrate the pH and EC sensors on the open garden shield. Ideally it would be great if the calibration could be done from a web page but I'm not sure how that communications would work.

Thank you

Post subject: Re: Calibration code
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 am 

Hello leemandell,

you can get the calibration codes in the examples included in the library and in our tutorial.

Regards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:16 am 

I see code that allows me to define the calibration values and then set them like this

Code:
#define calibration_point_4 2153  //Write here your measured value in mV of pH 4
#define calibration_point_7 1972  //Write here your measured value in mV of pH 7
#define calibration_point_10 1816 //Write here your measured value in mV of pH 10

#define point_1_cond 40000   // Write here your EC calibration value of the solution 1 in µS/cm
#define point_1_cal 40       // Write here your EC value measured in resistance with solution 1
#define point_2_cond 10500   // Write here your EC calibration value of the solution 2 in µS/cm
#define point_2_cal 120      // Write here your EC value measured in resistance with solution 2

and then in the setup function
  OpenGarden.calibratepH(calibration_point_4, calibration_point_7, calibration_point_10);
  OpenGarden.calibrateEC(point_1_cond, point_1_cal, point_2_cond, point_2_cal);

What I'm looking for is code that allows you to gather the calibration information interactively so you can do an easy calibration of the system. Does something like that exist anywhere? Also is there a code repository that users can upload code that they have written so others can use it?

Thank you,

Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:34 am 

Hello leemandell,

that is the only code that we have to calibrate the sensors. Sorry but we have not a repository to upload codes.

Regards

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]