Libelium is offering new technical support channels, to contact with de Technical Support team to solve any issue our doubt please contact with your sales agent or visit our contact site

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Product compatibiliity with udoo board.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:24 am 

Hi all,

I am having a udoo dual board, which is a low cost single board android/linux ARM computer with Arduino Due compatible integration. The arduino due compatible integrated in the udoo is copy of the arduino due board. The shields which are compatible with arduino due board should be compatible with udoo also.
I am a beginner, I hve gone thru the tutorials on cooking hacks on modules such as xbee, rfid 125khz, roving networks wifly rn 171, bluetooth module for arduino from libellium, but all of the tutorials on the module were on arduino uno.
Since i am having arduino due compatible board, can any one let me know are these above libellium modules compatible with arduino due board, if so plz do provide the details of the shields to be used to work with these modules because Arduino DUE is 3.3V I/O compliant....where as arduino uno is 5v I/O compliant.

thank you,,,

Post subject: Re: Product compatibiliity with udoo board.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 am 

Hi praveen,

You must revise if the board you are talking us is compatible. We have not working with it and we cannot ensure the compatibility with it.

We have not working with Ardunio Due and we cannot ensure the direct compatibility with our products. We know that Arduino Due is a beta board and some libraries are not implemented.

Regards.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]