|Cooking Hacks Forum
|Bluetooth Connectivity Kit - Still A Functional Product?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||kangnguyen [ Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:02 am ]|
|Post subject:||Bluetooth Connectivity Kit - Still A Functional Product?|
I am reading your article "Counting Bluetooth Devices to Know the Number of People on New Year's Eve" from December 29, 2015. Since the article is a couple years old I would like to talk with you and see if the product "Bluetooth Connectivity Kit" is still viable now.
1) Will the "Bluetooth Connectivity Kit" still work with current devices such as the iPhone X or new Android Devices?
2) Is there any limitations that would prevent me from counting devices?
3) Will it work even if the person does not open their Bluetooth settings to search for a new device to pair with?
4) Do I actually need the full "Starter Kit" to make it work or could I just purchase the "Bluetooth Connectivity Kit" and the Arduino or Raspberry Pi?
5) Is there bulk buying options?
|Author:||libelium-dev [ Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:18 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Bluetooth Connectivity Kit - Still A Functional Product?|
We're sorry but this kit is not available anymore and is completely out-of-date. If you one some device to count people maybe you're interested in Meshlium Scanner from Libelium but it's not for developers as the kit.
You will find more information about how it works in section 14 of the technical guide,
http://www.libelium.com/downloads/docum ... _guide.pdf
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group