Libelium is offering new technical support channels, to contact with de Technical Support team to solve any issue our doubt please contact with your sales agent or visit our contact site

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Wrong data from Pulsioximeter sensor
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:49 am 

Hi.

I have a problem with my PRbpm readings.
On my serial monitor I get a number with 3 letters, like 884.
The last number is equal to the PRbpm shown directly on the sensor itself - For example if the bpm is 74, it can show 884 on my serial monitor or 914. Hope it makes sense.
The SpO2 is showing the same value on both my sensor and the serial monitor.

I'm very busy with this and would be great to get it solved, since I use it as a part of my final Bachelor exams.

I use Arduino Uno and e-Health Sensor Platform 2.0. I have five pieces or sensor platforms and sensors, and it's the same with all of them. I've tried a great variety of different versions of the software, both with arduino and eHealth - everything works now - including the last number in the bpm, but I need the rest to be transmittet right as well :-)

Is it something with the library, where it calculates? But the SpO2 is the same, it should be able to just read it as well. I'm not an expert, but hope someone can help! ASAP :-)

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Wrong data from Pulsioximeter sensor
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:25 am 

Hi hejmedding,

Can you give us your order number?

hejmeddig wrote:
Is it something with the library, where it calculates? But the SpO2 is the same, it should be able to just read it as well. I'm not an expert, but hope someone can help! ASAP :-)

You can try to adjust the delay value in the SPO2 function to see if it is a Software problem in order to obtain the correct value.

Regards.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]