Libelium is offering new technical support channels, to contact with de Technical Support team to solve any issue our doubt please contact with your sales agent or visit our contact site

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Multiprotocol Radio Shield + Arduino Mega
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:39 pm 

Hi,
I would ask if you know how to connect your multiprotocol radio shield that I have bought to an Arduino Mega instead of Arduino Uno. I'll try but it seems there is some problem.
Please let me know something.

Jacopo

Post subject: Re: Multiprotocol Radio Shield + Arduino Mega
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:07 am 

Hi jakky90,

The Arduino Mega has the i2c pinout in different pin than the Arduino UNO. That is a trouble to connect directly the Multiprotocol Radio Shield.

Regards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:33 pm 

Hi,
thanks for your answer. The problem was related to the use of the same serial both for the module that for the usb connections, there were some interferences. I solved it using an Arduino Mega with more serial ports.

But now I have another problem: I can send only string that have maximum 100 character. Is it related to the multiprotocol shield or to Arduino platforms? Do you know how to connect your RN2483 without the multiprotocol shield?
thanks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:09 am 

Hi jakky90,

Normally, the buffer of the Arduino is limited in the UART, the i2c... and you can't send all that you want.

We have never tested the module without the multiprotocol Shield and our libraries are implemented to use with it.

Regards

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]