This is a DC Motor, it is an accurate DC coreless winding satellite and accurate gear reducing motor box. It is a powerful and efficient DC motor for your arduino and robotic projects. To control this motor, we recommed to use thebrushless motor controller DFBLDC(1x5A)
- Rated voltage: 12V, Working voltage : 8-30V
- No Load RPM: 6500 RPM, RPM after Gearbox: 216RPM
- Rated torque: 20mN*m, Rated torque after Gearbox: 480mN*m (12V)
- Rated current: 1.32A
- Gearbox ratio: 1:30
Motor pins definition:
- VA Motor winding phase A pin.
- VB Motor winding phase B pin.
- VC Motor winding phase C pin.
- GND Hall sensor-GND
- HALLA Hall sensor output of phase A
- HALLB Hall sensor output of phase B
- HALLC Hall sensor output of phase C
- VDD Hall sensor power: 5-12V