Bluetooth Frame is an easy to use Bluetooth Serial Port Profile(SPP) module designed as an attachment for Seeeduino Film. It provides transparent wireless serial connection. Bluetooth module is a fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). It has the smallest footprint of 12.7mm x 27mm. Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle of Seeeduino Film.
- 20pin FPC connector for interfacing to Seeeduino Film
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation, 1.8 to 3.6V I/O.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- Integrated PCB antenna.
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity, Data control: has.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Use CTS and RTS to control the data stream.
- When a rising pulse is detected in PIO0, device will be disconnected.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 is connected to red led, PIO11 is connected to blue led. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time / 2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2 times/ s.
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.
- Default PINCODE:0000.
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: