Welcome to Cooking Hacks!September 15, 2010
||We have changed our old "Libelium Hacks and Gadgets" website for offering you a better service and new experiences, take a look to our Manifestoto find out why!But Cooking Hacks is not only mixing candy and resistors, these are the news:
- Double number of products and four new categories to make it easier finding what you need.
- More and better support. Complete and updated Documentation section with step by step tutorials and a new Forum for asking technical doubts.
- New prices, discounts and promotions for saving money in your next purchases.
- Funny gifts for your kitchen so that you can join and spread the Cooking Hacks culture.
- Credit card and Paypal payment accepted.
- A new video channel in Youtube.
- Follow us using our RSS channel and our Newsletter (subscribe on the right column input form).
And last but not least, YOU are more important than ever: we want you to be part of our Community and award you for that: Send to us your hacks and recipes! â€“ and get discount coupons in your next purchases.