Are you interested in developing projects with LoRaWAN technology in U.S.? You are in luck because the announcement you were waiting has come. The LoRaWAN 900 / 915 MHz modules for Arduino, Raspberry Pi 3 and Waspmote has been released in our store, so now you can create your own Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) deployments.
Remember that LoRaWAN is a private and spread-spectrum modulation technique which allows sending data at extremely low data-rates to extremely long ranges and enables long distance communication points to more than 22 km (13.6 miles) away. It works even through buildings, what makes it one of the best options for developing projects in an urban environment.
Discover all the features and the possibilities of our LoRaWAN 900 / 915 MHz with our products:
- LoRaWAN IoT Starter Kit â€“ 900 / 915 MHz
- LoRaWAN 900 / 915 Extreme Range Connectivity Kit
- Waspmote LoRaWAN SMA 4.5 dBi - 900 / 915
- LoRaWAN Radio Shield for Arduino - 900 / 915 Mhz
- LoRaWAN Shield for Raspberry Pi - 900 / 915 MHz [XBee Socket]
- LoRaWAN Module 900 / 915 with Expansion Board
- LoRaWAN module for Arduino and Raspberry Pi - 900 / 915 MHz [XBee Socket]
For more information about LoRaWAN 900 / 915MHz visit the LoRaWAN Technology for Arduino, Waspmote and Raspberry Pi tutorial.