Posted on October 19, 2011 by Cooking Hacks
There have been 0 comments
So much to do before we take off for BRC but the suit is fully functional!
I'll post photos and videos and all design files after the long weekend, but here's a video showing the audio mode, which was the target all along:
Polishing work to deal with:
- Test foot "A" and "B" strips Velcroed to shoes; hook and loop glue should be cured by tonight.
- Finish remote control: straighten display, sand outside, glue top layers.
- Tidy up buttonhole wiring and shift bands to correct alignment along Velcro loop bands.
- Finalize light strip lengths: clip any extra length and seal ends.
- Come up with a better remote control attachment... clip? hook? Velcro?
- Make a cover for the ZX-Sound audio input board.
Via and Source: Jeff'sArduino Blog