MySignals is the new generation of eHealth and medical development products specifically oriented to researchers, developers and makers. It has new features that significantly improve the previous version commonly known as eHealth v2.
- The number of sensors has been increased from 10 to 16.
- The new sensors availables are: Snore, Spirometer, Blood Pressure (BLE), SPO2 (BLE), Glucometer (BLE) and Body Scale (weight, bone mass, body fat, muscle mass, body water, visceral fat, Basal Metabolic Rate and Body Mass Index)
- The accuracy of the sensors has been improved.
- The sensor probes are more robust now.
- The new generation integrates a faster MCU with 4 times more memory.
- WiFi and BLE radios now integrated on the PCB.
- A complete graphic system with a TFT touchscreen allows to see the data coming realtime from the sensors.
- New 'audio type' jack connectors allows it to be used by non technical staff.
- CE / FCC / IC certifications passed for MySignals SW.
- Cloud Storage of the data is now available to save historical information.
- Native Android / iOS App's can be used now to visualize the information in realtime and to browse the Cloud data.
In the next tables you can see a complete comparative between eHealth v2 and the two different models of MySignals.
There are several differences comparing the general features of MySignals and the previous product version eHealth V2.