NOTE: Currently, we are offering an aluminium frame.
Get all the necessary components to mount it in just one kit. See the complete Bill of Materials here.
- We give a complete step-by-step guide so that anyone can assemble it by themselves at home and in just one day
- We give you support in the mounting process through our Forum
- We use only quality components that we have tested in our lab by printing thousands of pieces
- It is one of the least expensive 3D printer kits in the market. It’s perfect for people who are starting out and want a step-by-step guide
- You can acquire a Complete 3D Printer Kit or purchase the components separately to complete or repair your own printer
- With this kit, Cooking Hacks is not only launching a components kit but a community movement that includes face to face courses to show you how to mount your 3D printer. First courses launched in US and Spain
- It works with both input voltages Europe (220V) and US (110V)
- For users with no free time, we can even mount the printer for you! just ask us
- 3 Options for Print layer thickness: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5mm
- Input voltage: 220V (Europe) / 110V (US)
- Material: 3mm ABS and 3 mm PLA
- Approximately assembly time: 8 hours
- Printing area: 20x20x20 cm
- Printer dimensions: 34x44x37 cm
- Based on the PRUSA ITERATION 3 - IT3
Yes, still another 3D Printer... but just give us one minute to show you why this is interesting for a person who starts on the 3D printer world.
The price of these printers drops while its performance is improved. This opens a huge world of opportunities. Turn your product designs into reality with 3D printing. Imagine, Print, Go!
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open source sensor platform Waspmote which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: