2.8'' TFT Touch Shield is an Arduino UNO/ Mega compatible multicolored TFT display with a 4-wire resistive touch-screen. It is available in an Arduino shield compatible pinout for attachment. The TFT driver is based on ST7781R with 8bit data and 4bit control interface.
- Arduino UNO Rev3 / Mega Shield compatible footprint.
- Resolution : 240 x 320 pixels
- Size : 2.8" (50.0 x 69.2 x 2.5 mm)
- Colors : 262K
- Backlight : LED
- Driver IC: ST7781R
- 4-Wire resistive touch screen
- As a general purpose Graphic display for Arduino compatible devices and any MCU.
- Touch based inputs.
If you are interested in Internet of Things (IoT) or M2M projects check our open
source sensor platform Waspmote
which counts with more than 100 sensors available to use 'off the shelf', a complete API with hundreds of ready to use codes and a low consumption mode of just 0.7µA to ensure years of battery life.
Know more at:
Get the Starter Kits at: