This is DFRobot customized high quality DC motor. The best part of this motor is that it is a quiet and high torque output motor with optical encoder buildin. The optical encoder gives 663 pluse per rotation which is able to sensor0.54 degree rotation from the shaft. The resolutiont can meet a general PID speed control requirements.
This motor is widely used in mobile robot area.
- Working voltage:12V
- No load RPM (before gearbox):8000 rpm
- Gear ratio: 51:1
- No load RPM (after gearbox): 146rpm@12V
- No load current: @ 12V: 0.23A
- Stall current:3.6A
- Rated torque @ 12V: 10kg.cm (139oz.in)
- Encoder Resolution: 13 PPR (663 PPR for gearbox shaft)
- Two phase hall encoder
- Weight: 270g
Note:A pull-up resistor between VCC signal is necessary when using encoders.
- Encoder Cable1
- 12DC Motor1