NOTE: If you are interested in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT) projects check our new sensor platform: Waspmote which counts with more than 60 sensors available to use and a low consumption mode of just 0.07uA to ensure years of battery life. Know more at:
None. We are no longer selling this bare IC. We do, however sell some assemblies using this IC. This page is for reference only.
Description: Nordic Semiconductor nRF2401A. Transceiver chip operating in the 2.4GHz band. This is a truly spectacular chip with all sorts of possibilities.
- New silicon revision - not only less expensive, but more sensitive (-93dBm)
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- Minimum number of external components
- Lots of application notes and support on Nordic Semiconductor Website
- Works very well with the 16MHz SMD Crystal