NOTE: If you are interested in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT) projects check our new sensor platform: Waspmote which counts with more than 60 sensors available to use and a low consumption mode of just 0.07uA to ensure years of battery life. Know more at:
RFID Module for Arduino can be connected to Arduino using a XBee shield and will communicate it using the Arduino serial port (UART).
- RFID chip: SM125
- Frequency: 125KHz
- UART interface up to 115200 bps
- I2C interface up to 400 kHz
- TAGs: Atmel / Temic T55xx and EM4102(Unique)
- Antenna: 860 uH 10%, 40 x 15 mm
- Working distance: up to 10 cm (depending on the antenna size)
- Secure Transmissions: 4Byte password
- Sleep mode enabled (20uA)
- Modulation: supports Manchester RF/64, Manchester RF/32
Tutorial RFID module
Schematic of the board
RFID chip manual
Take a look on the Product Review by Arduteka & Cooking Hacks.
Check also the RFID Tutorial of our friend Jeremy Blum.
Note: If you are searching for Wireless Sensor Networks devices (motes) you may be interested in our ready to market sensor platform: Waspmote. You can discover the differences between both platforms in the document: Waspmote vs SquidBee.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €1.50
Special Price: €1.00
Regular Price: €5.00
Special Price: €1.50