NOTE: If you are interested in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), M2M and the Internet of Things (IoT) projects check our new sensor platform: Waspmote which counts with more than 60 sensors available to use and a low consumption mode of just 0.07uA to ensure years of battery life. Know more at:
The Arduino-compatible IMU is a project by Chris Anderson and Jordi Muñoz to create an AHRS (attitude heading reference system) for UAV control and general motion capture. This is the daughter board for the ArduIMU 6DOF. By itself, this board works as a very small single axis gyro breakout board. This board can be connected to an ArduIMU 6DOF main board to add an axis of angular velocity data.
The ArduIMU 6DOF daughter board comes equipped with a LISY300AL, a single axis, ±300°/s range gyro. All filtering components are also included. This board is designed to connect to the ArduIMU 6DOF main board at a 90 degree angle. Our breakaway right angle headers work great for this!
- LISY300AL - single-axis gryo, ±300°/s range
- All filtering components included
- When paired with a ArduIMU 6DOF main board up to 6 degrees of freedom can be attained
- Access to power-down and self-test pins
- 0.1" pitch headers to connect to ArduIMU 6DOF main board