SPECIAL OFFER WHILE STOCKS LAST!!
Hackvision is a simple, retro gaming platform based on Arduino technology that you can assemble and connect to your TV. You can write your own games and make your own controllers!
- NO Arduino is required. Based on Arduino technology so you can write your own games and upload them using the Arduino IDE. All you need is a USB to TTL serial cable or adapter.
- Connects directly to your TV with standard RCA connections. One for audio, one for composite video. Works with NTSC or PAL (Europe, Africa, Asia, South America) TVs.
- Integrated button controller right on the PCB.
- Pre-loaded with 2 games: Space Invaders and Pong (requires paddle controllers). UPDATE: now available with Asteroids!
- You can write your own games!
- Other controllers supported: Wii nunchuk, SuperNES, or paddle controllers you can make from a potentiometer and button. Or invent your own.
- Software libraries for game development and controller support.
- High score files stored in EEPROM so they are retained even with power off.
- All unused pins broken out to pads for your hacking pleasure.
- Non-conductive adhesive foam pad protects the bottom of the board from your fingers.
- All through-hole components. Kit can be assembled in 30-45 min. Fully assembled and tested units will also be available.
- Makes a great gift!
- ATmega328 microcontroller with Arduino bootloader
- Monochrome composite video
- Resolution is 136x96 pixels (You can control this in your own games)
- Requires 9V power supply with center-positive 2.1mm barrel plug
This shield isn't soldered.